Be proactive and save
High Performance Emulsions
PASS R & HIR
PASS for Maintenance
Sign up for our
Find out how much
you can save
Quick. Return to traffic.
FastSet is a highly polymerized cationic asphalt emulsion designed specially for fog seal and flush coat applications. Like the best high-performance flush coat products, FastSet locks and holds aggregate in place exceptionally well.
However, FastSet stands alone in allowing vehicle traffic released back on the roadway within just 15 minutes of application!
Eliminating the need for sanding, and reducing the hours required on the jobsite, FastSet is a time and labor solution for contractors and public agencies.
Key benefits of FastSet include:
• Locks down excess chip – better wearing surface
• Traffic ready in 15 minutes – less labor, saves cost in sanding
• Leaves asphalt black for best delineation/contrast for optimum safety
• Tougher – polymer plus hard asphalt
• Non-Tracking – no staining of bridge decks or concrete aprons
• Assists in mitigating minor reflective cracking
Also available as a rapidly curing, non-tracking tack coat material, FastSet® Tack.
FastSet® is a Registered Trademark of Western Emulsions Inc.